Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Life in 30 seconds or less....

Yes, I once again have slacked off in the blog department. So what has happened so far in 2010? Well, here we go...


Luke turned 3, on January 4th! I am still wondering where the heck the "slow time down" switch is, because I can't believe my baby is 3.



Jim had his first taste of stardom with our local drama group. He enjoyed being the only boy in his group. (Playing the part of superman didn't hurt the matter either!)



Sarah also had her moment of glory on stage. Sarah and her friends had a blast performing a couple songs from "Annie".


Mikey turned 5 on January 18th. (Still looking for that switch!)




We were blessed with way too much snow. Thank you God, I will not complain about the lack of good snowfall in Maryland for about another 10 years.




We had our first official sleep over. For one night I had 8 kids sleeping in my living room. I survived and can't wait to do it again!

Sarah loves gymnastics, just a little bit more, now that she has a bright red leotard.
















Mikey loves preschool and his big yellow bus.




The 6 and under girls that Angel and I coach took 1st at Reach the Beach.






Did I mention the snow?







Jim has a heck of a swing!





My little girl is growing up too fast.



Luke had fun sharing his book during show and tell.










No comments: